26 October 2009

100 Issues for 100 Days: #71

#71: Catch-Up

Lately I feel like I'm playing a bit of catch up. There's a million shows on my DVR that I haven't got a chance to watch. There's packages I've been meaning to mail out. Clothes I meant to put away and tiny tasks that have been looming over my head like boulders.

The good thing is that I've been getting a lot accomplished and working hard but all of my personal goals have once again fallen by the wayside with the beginning of a new school year.

How do I get back on track?

This week at work we have "off" for parent meetings and professional development. In some ways, it's a respite from the day to day craziness that is working with children but in many ways, the hours are just as long and it's very intense to deal with a student and their parents. I'm trying to figure out how I can recharge my batteries cause they are wearing out on me.

I just want to know what my next step is cause right now I feel like I'm running in place and everything is just out of my reach.

No comments: