25 October 2009

100 Issues for 100 Days: #70


#70: The Best Laid Plans

Every weekend I start with a plan. Not a lot but just a few simple tasks I want to accomplish before the weekend is over. And every Sunday around 9 p.m. I realize just how little I've managed to complete.

Sometimes I just get sentimental over the weekend. I start to get lost in reminiscences. Last night I was up until about 4 in the morning looking up old R&B music videos on YouTube.

Other times I just veg out. And after a long week I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. But then I start a new week and I'm already behind. So 'the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray'. And I need to decide if I'm going to stay up late and be tired tomorrow or struggle to pick up the slack a day at a time.

No comments: