31 August 2009

100 Issues for 100 Days :#15

#15: Does Anybody Hear Me?

Ok, it's been two weeks of me attempting to blog regularly. I know two weeks is nothing in the span of 100 planned entries but I'm starting to feel like Atreyu. I've started out on this quest and I don't know where it's leading or if I'm getting anywhere. For all I know this could just be the means of getting a shy little boy to give an Empress a new name.


Basically, I'm asking for a grain of sand people.
Just one comment to let me know that I'm not writing into the ether. And if I am, maybe I need to get the word out. Feel free to tell your friends. But right now I just want to know: Does anybody hear me?

Take it away Shannen!





1 comment:

wedding dress said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.