03 November 2010

Calling All Cupids

My friend Katie, the most pushy and probably most successful person I know, has encouraged me to put myself out there romantically. I don't internet date because I think getting to know someone you've never met before during dinner is a little weird. I prefer meeting people through friends or at events or parties. Katie's suggested that if I wasn't going to try the internet than I have to let my friends know I'm looking. So here it goes:


What I Like - If you know me, you should know this but in case you've forgotten. I enjoy a tall guy (not counting out cute shorties but you'll get a lot further if you're over 6'). I like guys who are passionate about something. Doesn't matter what, the passion and the execution are most important. I like some cockiness and a bit of aggression balanced with humor.

What I Don't Like - Pretty short list: ignorance. I hate people who talk out of their ass with nothing to back it up. Either sit there and look pretty or have something to say.

So I'm setting up the challenge. Be on the look out. I'm going to try to step my game up, so I'm asking for some help. And it doesn't hurt if the guy looks like this:

No comments: