11 October 2009

100 Issues for 100 Days: #56

#56: A Post Before Midnight

Trying to stay on task and sneak this one in under the wire. Weekends are always the hardest for me because it's the time when I tell myself I'm going to do a bunch of stuff but mostly I like to veg out and figure out what I can make out of the scraps in my fridge.

Mentally, I try to prepare for the upcoming week but that's overshadowed by the fact that physically I do next to nothing. Here's a list of all the things I should've done this weekend that will now be shoe-horned into my week:

1. Figuring out what I need to stock my fridge and actually going grocery shopping
2. Laundry (which can't be done til I go grocery shopping and get detergent)
3. Straighten up, so I don't spend the next week dropping my clothes wherever they land
4. Budgeting
5. Organizing all the things I need to mail to various and sundry family members
6. Creating handouts for students

And so I'm going to take a deep breath, console myself with the fact that I did get lots of sleep and that unlike last week I'm not starting this week with 5+ hours of DVR'ed shows. And I got this post in with 5 minutes to spare.

No comments: