15 July 2008

Flashes Before Your Eyes

Some things on the interwebs just make me giddy, so today (and subsequently), I'm going to post the ... links that made me giddy.

1. Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog:
Unfortunately the ginormous amount of Whedon-verse fans out there crashed the server but you can go to iTunes and watch this latest installment of wonderfulness by Joss Whedon starring Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother) and Nathan Fillon (Firefly, Drive). It's one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

2. Heidiwood:
For those of you who (fortunately) don't know about Heidi Montag's clothing line, it's horribly awesome. And this link will take you to not only a preview of her fall collection but you can look while you listen to her new track "Fashion". It's so horrible it circles back around to awesome ... and then horrible again.

3. Feist on Sesame Street: 1234
Singing chickens ... nuff said.

And for your enjoyment:

No comments: