29 August 2009

100 Issues for 100 Days :#12

#12: Lack of Short-term Memory

I did it again. One of the problems with updating on a Friday is that it's Friday and literally every thing goes out of my mind. The second is that I have a lack of short-term memory.

It's something that I've noticed developing over the past five years or so. I have get recall for facts, odds and ends and details from long ago but sometimes I have a hard time remembering what I did an hour ago or even ten minutes ago. Yesterday was one of those days when I talked about this blog, I thought about what to write and then when I walked in the door I thought, "what did I want to do again?"

It's come to the point where I have to do things when I think of them or they'll be gone out of my head by the time I get to it. So I promise there will be another update later in the day and next time, I'll blog when I think of it or at least keep a pen and pad handy.

No comments: